SF Energy Invest
Structural Funds for Sustainable Energy Investments
SF Energy Invest stimulates investments on sustainable energy using Structural and Cohesion Funds (SCF) within the final phase of the programming period 2007-2013.
SF Energy Invest helps to improve the political and practical framework conditions for sustainable energy investments in the upcoming SCF programming period 2014-2020.
To achieve this mission, the project team is active in 12 European countries to:
- organize mobilization campaigns with the aim of increasing the awareness and knowledge of the benefits of sustainable energy amongst stakeholders from the public and private sector. Campaigning activities include Energy Investment Days (EIDs), round tables, panels and study trips.
- enable project developers to apply for SCF, by producing a project application manual and by preparing and initiation 5 pilot projects in 5 pilot regions.
- promote the success stories of already realized “good practice” SCF sustainable energy projects, with the help of high-end promotional materials such as multi-lingual exhibition posters, brochures and an image video.
- assess practical framework and financing opportunities for SCF investments by analyzing the Operational Programmes in each of the campaigning regions.
- define a sustainability assessment matrix for the evaluation of sustainable energy project, using a pool of existing criteria.
- develop practical policy recommendations for increasing the importance of sustainable energy in the upcoming SCF programming period 2014-2020.
- discuss and disseminate practical policy recommendations amongst decision makers on EU and national level in the scope of a panel discussion and a workshop in Brussels.
SF Energy Invest
2010 – 2012
+49-89-720 12 792
+49-89-720 12 743